We receive many phone calls from patients regarding their appointment at Aesthetic Center Jan van Goyen. For the time being, all appointments continue and we can continue our care. Of course we follow all measures and the safety of our patients and employees is first. We have therefore taken various measures on site to ensure that care is as good and safe as possible. We would like to ask you to observe the following measures.
Visit to Aesthetic Center Jan van Goyen
- We request that you do not come to our clinic unless you have scheduled an appointment on location.
- If you have a fever or complaints such as cough, shortness of breath or a cold, you are not allowed to enter the building.
- The premise is that people come to their appointment alone. Your supervisor can wait outside the clinic. If you really need guidance within the building, you are obliged to report this to one of our employees in advance of your appointment.
- In order to be able to control the number of patients present in our premises, we ask you to arrive shortly in advance, but on time. Unfortunately, if you arrive late, the appointment cannot take place.
- Wearing a nose and mouth cap is mandatory for all visitors to our premises. People who do not do this will be addressed by our employees and will still be offered a mouth cap. If they refuse this, employees may deny access to the building.
- You should disinfect your hands before and after a visit to Jan van Goyen. Disinfectant material is available at all entrances and exits for this.
Existing and new appointments
Where possible, appointments are held by telephone/digital as much as possible.
Do you have questions?
Please contact our employees on: 020-305 58 00