At Jan van Goyen we are dealing with vulnerable patients and limited space in the building. That is why, despite the relaxation, we want to take as little risk as possible. We ask for your understanding for the measures below.
We request you to postpone your appointment if you reply ‘yes’ to any of the following questions:
- In the last 48 hours, have you had a fever without an obvious cause?
- In the last 48 hours, have you had symptoms such as shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, a head cold, diarrhoea and/or felt generally ill?
- Do you have a housemate (partner, parent, child, companion) who is presently in home isolation with a demonstrated coronavirus infection or a suspicion of this?
Note: if you have any of the symptoms above, the appointment cannot proceed. We respectfully ask you not to enter the premises. You must contact us yourself to make a new appointment.
- Wearing a mouth cap is not mandatory, but we appreciate if you wear one. If you have forgotten this, you can ask for one at the reception desk.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone. If this is not possible, you must inform us in advance.
- You should disinfect your hands before and after a visit to Jan van Goyen. There is disinfection material at all entrances and exits for this.
Please contact our employees on 020 3055 800.