Your visit to Aesthetic Center Jan van Goyen
The health of our patients and employees is paramount at Aesthetic Center Jan van Goyen. That is why we follow the advice of RIVM on COVID-19 and adjust our working method accordingly.
We request that you reschedule your appointment if you answer yes to one of the following questions:
- Have you had a fever with no apparent cause in the past 48 hours?
- Have you had complaints such as shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, nose cold, diarrhea and/or general malaise in the past 48 hours?
- Do you have a roommate (partner, parent, child, friend) who is currently in home isolation with proven corona or suspected corona?
Please note: if you have one of the above complaints, the appointment can be canceled not Get on. We kindly ask you to leave the property not to enter. You must contact us yourself to make a new appointment.
What measures have been taken?
- We kindly ask you to wear a mouth cap in the consulting rooms and the areas where you cannot keep 1,5 meters away. If you have forgotten this, you can ask for one at the reception desk.
- We ask you to come to your appointment alone and, if necessary, to bring only one supervisor.
- You should disinfect your hands before and after a visit to Jan van Goyen. Disinfectant material is available at all entrances and exits for this.
Please contact our employees on 020 3055 800.