In response to the latest COVID-19 developments we follow the guidlines of the RIVM to ensure a safe environment. More information on these measures can be found on this page.
Existing and new appointments
- Where possible, appointments are kept as much as possible by telephone/ video call.
Your visit to Esthetisch Centrum Jan van Goyen
- We request you to avoid visiting our clinic unless you have scheduled an appointment on location.
- If you have fever or complaints such as coughing, shortness of breath or a cold, you may not enter our clinic.
- We kindly ask to visit our clinic alone, your accompanist can wait outside.
- Face masks are mandatory in our buildings.
- In order to be able to control the number of patiënts present in our buildings, we ask you to come shortly in advance, but on time. If you are late, the appointment unfortunately cannot proceed.
- You should disinfect your hands before and after a visit to Jan van Goyen. Herefor we provide disinfection at all entrances and exits.Do you have any questions?
Please contact our employees on: 020 30 55 800