Your visit to Esthetisch Centrum Jan van Goyen
We prioritize the health of our patients and employees. Of course we follow the guidelines of the RIVM and we ensure a safe environment
If you answer one of the following questions with yes, we ask you to get in touch with us and reschedule your appointment:
- Have you had a fever for the past 48 hours with no apparent cause?
- Have you had complaints such as shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, common cold, diarrhea and / or general malaise in the past 48 hours?
- Do you have a roommate (partner, parent, child, friend) who is currently in home isolation with proven corona or suspected corona?
Measures on location
- Where possible, appointments are kept as much as possible by telephone/ video call.
- We try to schedule the appointments in a way that makes it possible to keep 1,5 m distance. We also ask you to pay attention to keeping distance yourself.
- We kindly ask to visit our clinic alone, your accompanist can wait outside.
- In order to be able to control the number of patients present in our buildings, we ask you to come shortly in advance, but on time. If you are late, the appointment unfortunately cannot proceed.
- You should disinfect your hands before and after a visit to Jan van Goyen. Herefore we provide disinfection at all entrances and exits.
Please contact us via 020 – 305 5800.